Crossed Sabers Stables - Horse portrayed as completely different
I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her.This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for me.
He was very horse aggressive, leary and flighty in a trail setting, and had no common horse sense that comes from life experience since he had been on the track. Celeita has recently began posting to get him adopted out again. I checked her post and she has completely lied about this horse. It would be great if she could just be shut down conpletely but that will probably never happen.
Whenever someone does adopt this horse they'll just end up returning him also because he won't fit the description at all.I'm attaching screenshots of my description of Mark to her and her description of him on PetFinder.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Don't Lie
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Horse Sales
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "Michelle Adoreable Bulldogs is very unprofessional she lies about her dogs and she lies about fixing the issues. She co owns and uses frozen sperm and has no clue what..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."