Crossed Sabers Stables - Horse portrayed as completely different
I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her.This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for me.
He was very horse aggressive, leary and flighty in a trail setting, and had no common horse sense that comes from life experience since he had been on the track. Celeita has recently began posting to get him adopted out again. I checked her post and she has completely lied about this horse. It would be great if she could just be shut down conpletely but that will probably never happen.
Whenever someone does adopt this horse they'll just end up returning him also because he won't fit the description at all.I'm attaching screenshots of my description of Mark to her and her description of him on PetFinder.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Don't Lie
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Horse Sales
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE!!!! of Purebredbreeders.com aka Buypuppiesdirect.com They are a scam company!!! I am a reputable breeder who used them until I learned they are LIARS & Frauds!!!! I have been told..."
- "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..."
- "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not take your pets to PetCo in Harker Heights for grooming services. I took my great pyreness mix there to get..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."