Crossed Sabers Stables - Celeita Kramer has comitted Fraud, acts of Libel, Slander & more
Celeita Kramer at Crossed Sabers Stables/Second Wind Adoption Program has been committing fraud for years now. She has libeled & slandered people who do not see eye to eye with her on her website for the entire internet world to see. Even thou people have had proof that her claims and comments were lies and just vicious attacks on an individual’s, she would continue to leave them on her website until attorneys sent her a cease & desist letter or a local official of the law was notified and brought into the picture.
She was recently investigated for animal abuse & neglect. The reports put forth went to PETA & local officials. She herself stated on her website: "Unfortunately, if some horses aren’t placed into homes soon. We will have to start putting down horses that we can’t place and that have been here over a year". All of the horses ARE still alive.
That statement above shows the attempt to violate her own "Adoption Contract". Here are a few sentences from an email that made it into the hands of city officials it is another point on how Celeita Kramer is running this adoption program:
1)" These horses are all free, all you have to do is sign our adoption contract and take them. I can't feed them anymore. My only choice if no one adopts them is to start letting horses loose and let them fend for themselves. We don't have any more money to feed any of them".
2)"Someone give these guys a chance or they will be let lose in the woods behind our pasture. I don't even have the money for the vet to come and put any of them down and I don't see anyone getting adopted soon". This was sent out 2 days after the posting of "Putting Horses Down" on her website.
FRAUD: somebody who deliberately deceives somebody else, usually for financial gain.
Copies of her infamous "Blacklist" where numerous accounts of libel & slander are located can still be found on the internet. Reports were made on this as well to local officials & now the "Blacklist" has mysteriously disappeared from her website. This has happened time & time again. She takes it off the site & puts it back after awhile. She has tampered with many people’s lives with this list. Many of these were just personal vendettas. Please see these 2 links for further info:
Thank you117f75d6 review #126908
You may also like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I recently returned a horse that I had adopted from Crossed Sabers/SWAP to her. This horse had a few issues that caused him not to be a good fit for..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I finally got through to General Rv's corporate office on March 23 and my complaint was read by their V.P. of Operations, Mr. Chris Dietrich. Mr. Dietrich came to Tampa..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."