Crossed Sabers Stables - Celeita Kramer has comitted Fraud, acts of Libel, Slander & more
Celeita Kramer at Crossed Sabers Stables/Second Wind Adoption Program has been committing fraud for years now. She has libeled & slandered people who do not see eye to eye with her on her website for the entire internet world to see. Even thou people have had proof that her claims and comments were lies and just vicious attacks on an individual’s, she would continue to leave them on her website until attorneys sent her a cease & desist letter or a local official of the law was notified and brought into the picture.
She was recently investigated for animal abuse & neglect. The reports put forth went to PETA & local officials. She herself stated on her website: "Unfortunately, if some horses aren’t placed into homes soon. We will have to start putting down horses that we can’t place and that have been here over a year". All of the horses ARE still alive.
That statement above shows the attempt to violate her own "Adoption Contract". Here are a few sentences from an email that made it into the hands of city officials it is another point on how Celeita Kramer is running this adoption program:
1)" These horses are all free, all you have to do is sign our adoption contract and take them. I can't feed them anymore. My only choice if no one adopts them is to start letting horses loose and let them fend for themselves. We don't have any more money to feed any of them".
2)"Someone give these guys a chance or they will be let lose in the woods behind our pasture. I don't even have the money for the vet to come and put any of them down and I don't see anyone getting adopted soon". This was sent out 2 days after the posting of "Putting Horses Down" on her website.
FRAUD: somebody who deliberately deceives somebody else, usually for financial gain.
Copies of her infamous "Blacklist" where numerous accounts of libel & slander are located can still be found on the internet. Reports were made on this as well to local officials & now the "Blacklist" has mysteriously disappeared from her website. This has happened time & time again. She takes it off the site & puts it back after awhile. She has tampered with many people’s lives with this list. Many of these were just personal vendettas. Please see these 2 links for further info:
Thank youreview #126908
You may also like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "We bought our GE Cafe gas range/oven in 2008 and were pleased for the most part except for knobs. Beware they break...complete design flaw. The plastic tip where the knob..."
- "Hello Everyone. I am an ACN Rep also. Personally I like all the products and services and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out. 2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high..."
- "Went to dinner, Olive Garden Middletown Ohio. Was treated like they've never seen African Americans before. Sent to the back of restaurant, not acceptable, moved to booth, waited 12-15 minutes,..."