Crossed Sabers Stables - Celeita Kramer has comitted Fraud, acts of Libel, Slander & more
Celeita Kramer at Crossed Sabers Stables/Second Wind Adoption Program has been committing fraud for years now. She has libeled & slandered people who do not see eye to eye with her on her website for the entire internet world to see. Even thou people have had proof that her claims and comments were lies and just vicious attacks on an individual’s, she would continue to leave them on her website until attorneys sent her a cease & desist letter or a local official of the law was notified and brought into the picture.
She was recently investigated for animal abuse & neglect. The reports put forth went to PETA & local officials. She herself stated on her website: "Unfortunately, if some horses aren’t placed into homes soon. We will have to start putting down horses that we can’t place and that have been here over a year". All of the horses ARE still alive.
That statement above shows the attempt to violate her own "Adoption Contract". Here are a few sentences from an email that made it into the hands of city officials it is another point on how Celeita Kramer is running this adoption program:
1)" These horses are all free, all you have to do is sign our adoption contract and take them. I can't feed them anymore. My only choice if no one adopts them is to start letting horses loose and let them fend for themselves. We don't have any more money to feed any of them".
2)"Someone give these guys a chance or they will be let lose in the woods behind our pasture. I don't even have the money for the vet to come and put any of them down and I don't see anyone getting adopted soon". This was sent out 2 days after the posting of "Putting Horses Down" on her website.
FRAUD: somebody who deliberately deceives somebody else, usually for financial gain.
Copies of her infamous "Blacklist" where numerous accounts of libel & slander are located can still be found on the internet. Reports were made on this as well to local officials & now the "Blacklist" has mysteriously disappeared from her website. This has happened time & time again. She takes it off the site & puts it back after awhile. She has tampered with many people’s lives with this list. Many of these were just personal vendettas. Please see these 2 links for further info:
You may also like
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "I ordered from Domino's Store (3653): 328 Myrtle Ave. Brooklyn NY 11205 | 718-522-3733. The most Horrible pizza I have ever had. Made dry and disgusting with no sauce or..."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."